Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What a Funny Day

My smile is glued to my face.  My abs hurt from laughing.  And I cannot stop talking to people because with every new conversation opens up a new box of emotions, feelings, and thoughts.  Its literally an adventure around every corner! I honestly do not even know if I can pin point any specific moment or explain any one person in particular because my day just flowed together.  It swayed and crashed and brought a peaceful presence to me.  It is one of the most amazing feelings to be breaking the cycle of de-humanization.  It truly amazes me how much people have to say when you give them the chance to talk.  And it is so easy to listen! 

One example that does come to mind happened in the middle of the day when i was running around trying to do a few different things at the same time.  I was talking to Keith about unlocking his bike for him, Isic was bumping my arm (jokingly), Charles was tapping my solder waiting to talk to me, Mark was standing near by waiting for me to get a blanket for him, and I was suppose to be working the showers.  I all of a sudden started laughing and said, "I'm surrounded!" with a big smile on my face because it was such a funny moment being pulled in so many directions.  Isic immediately looked at me and said, "Surrounded by Love!"  What a moment :)

Today was a fun day because I love my job.  I have found a place I love and it is filled with people i love.  A place that challenges me and teaches me.  I hope you all have found something fun and challenging in your work today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi your mom showed me how to send you a note. Papa thinks of you often. we love you!!